What makes Bill tick?
Here is a list of things that come to mind:
- Software developer
- most-proficient in C#, but also capable in several other languages
- "professionally" since 2007
- strolling down memory lane...
- Imagining and building physical projects–sometimes from scratch and sometimes with spare parts or parts from other projects
- Working on cars
- mostly engine and electrical, very minimal body work
- Solving problems
- Amateur astronomy and astrophotography
- Amateur musician
- playing keyboard since around age six
- capable on bass and guitar
- one of my favorite games on XBOX 360 is Rocksmith